Thursday, October 26, 2023
Island Health Fidalgo Room
1211 24th Street, Anacortes
Join us for an opportunity to explore a wide range of careers at Island Health. Whether you’re a new grad or experienced in your field and considering a change, this event is the perfect occasion to connect and learn more about joining Island Health’s 5-star team.
- Meet & greet with department leaders and hiring managers
- On-site interviews
- Q&A sessions with Human Resources
- Networking opportunities
Candidates should bring an updated resume to the event.
Island Health is looking to fill critical-need positions, including:
- Nurses (Labor & Delivery, Surgery, PACU, ICU, Emergency Department)
- Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) / Patient Care Technicians
- EVS technicians
- Medical Assistants (MAs)
- Clinic LPNs and RNs
- Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists
Why work at Island Health?
Island Health received a 5-star rating by Medicare for the second year in a row—the only hospital north of Seattle to receive this rating.
- Competitive compensation models
- Professional development opportunities
- Newly formed Morale, Wellness & Recognition committee
- Flexible work schedules
Learn more: Careers at Island Health
Come join our amazing team—you’ll fit right in!