Island Bistro is open Monday through Friday,
7 AM—7 PM and Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 11:30 AM—1 PM.
The chapel is located across from the Birth Center. For spiritual care services, call 360.661.4733 or visit our Chaplain’s webpage for more information.
Gifts & More – Closed
Gifts & More is currently closed due to COVID-19.
COVID Visitation Guidelines
In order to protect our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic we are implementing the following visitation guidelines:
- COVID+ patients are not permitted visitors at this time.
- Our waiting areas are closed to visitors.
- Support persons must remain with the patient at all times.
- Support persons must wear a mask at all times.
PRIMARY & SPECIALTY CLINICS:
- One (1) support person.
- One (1) support person for pregnancy ultrasounds.
HOSPITAL OR OUTPATIENT DEPARTMENTS:
- One (1) support person per stay for inpatient admissions NOT related to COVID-19.
- Two (2) support persons per stay for the Birth Center.
- One (1) support person per stay for Emergency Department visits.
- Two (2) support persons per stay for children under 18.
- One (1) support person per stay for end-of-life patients. Adjustments may be allowed after discussion with your care team.
- One (1) support person is permitted to help check in and assist with discharge.
- During surgery, support person must wait off premises. Updates will be provided by phone.
- Two (2) support persons for children under 18.
We encourage the use of phone and video calls for patients to stay in touch with loved ones as well as to keep them informed regarding their plan of care.
Please note: Video recording is NOT permitted without staff permission.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
The Island Health campus has two electric-vehicle charging stations. One is located in the lower level parking lot of the M Avenue Building and the second is in the employee parking lot on 26th Street.
ATM & Vending Machines
For the convenience of our guests, an ATM is located in the hallway near Central Registration.
Over the phone interpretation services are available 24/7 in more than 170 languages.
Audio amplifiers provide a clear sound and greatly reduce background noise. The device can travel with the patient throughout their appointment.
Transportation & Lodging
Many hotels offer a discount to Island Hospital patients and families.
Patients who live in San Juan County or on Guemes Island can receive free round trip taxi service from the ferry terminal.