Island Psychiatry & Behavioral Health
M Avenue Building, Lower Level
2511 M Avenue, Suite G
Anacortes, WA 98221
Reception Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
Clinical Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
The first steps as a patient include an assessment, where we can validate and discuss your concerns. Our mental health providers are highly experienced experts that will immediately begin developing an individualized treatment plan. When you are in our care, you will feel relaxed and comfortable, and truly come to appreciate the high level of care and attention you receive. We will help you and your family to overcome mental illness and face any challenges standing in your way.
- Bipolar disorder
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Panic disorder
- Adjustment disorders
Mental Health Resources
Crisis Connections: Call 866.427.4747.
Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Skagit/Island/San Juan County Crisis Line: Call 800.584.3578.
TeenLink: Call or text 866.833.6546.
Washington Listens: Call 833.681.0211; A specialist can help you cope with the stress of COVID-19.
Washington Warm Line: Call 877.500.9276.
National Institute of Mental Health: Coping With Traumatic Events: www.nimh.nih.gov/copingwithtrauma
National Institute of Mental Health: Child and Adolescent Mental Health: www.nimh.nih.gov/children
Jocelyn Palmer, LICSW
New to the Clinic?
New Patient Tips
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Bring completed New Patient forms with you.
- Make sure you have photo ID and the most current version of your insurance cards.
- Bring a complete list of your current medications and dosages.