- Pulmonary Function Testing
- 6-minute Walk
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Sleep Evaluation and Sleep Studies
Abigail Doyle, DO
Pulmonary Medicine Sleep Medicine
Seth Hartung, MD
Critical Care Pulmonary Medicine
Niket Nathani, MD
Critical Care Interventional Pulmonology Pulmonary Medicine
Tomasz Ziedalski, MD, FCCP
Critical Care Pulmonary Medicine Sleep Medicine
Island Pulmonology is an Island Health-affiliated clinic. Patients seeking care at this clinic may receive a separate billing for a facility fee. This fee could result in higher out-of-pocket expenses. Patients should contact their insurance company to determine coverage for hospital-based facility charges.
New to the Clinic?
New Patient Tips
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Bring completed New Patient forms with you.
- Make sure you have photo ID and the most current version of your insurance cards.
- Bring a complete list of your current medications and dosages.
What is a low-dose CT lung screening? The low-dose CT (LDCT) lung screening is a test with a low-dose CAT…