For a medical emergency dial 911
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Emergency Department is the best place to go for treatment for serious/critical illnesses or injuries. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, call 9-1-1 or visit the Emergency Department immediately:
- Stroke (facial “droop”, slurred speech or numbness in arm, leg or face)
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe burns
- Severe bleeding
- Severely broken bones
- Sudden blurred vision
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Head injury with loss of consciousness
- Sudden dizziness or loss of balance
- High fevers
When you need immediate medical care for minor illnesses or injuries, patients should consider visiting Island Walk-In Clinic – M Avenue where wait times may be shorter with lower costs.
Common health concerns treated at Island Walk-In Clinic – M Avenue include:
- Colds, flu or fever
- Sinus infections
- Sprains, strains or minor broken bones
- Eye infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Cuts or scrapes
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
The Island Walk-In Clinic – M Avenue is open every day. No appointment necessary.
Monday–Saturday, 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Sunday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
2511 M Avenue
Anacortes, WA 98221
We understand that when you check into the ED, you are not feeling well. We see many different kinds of…