In order to protect our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing the following visitation guidelines:
- Our waiting areas are closed to visitors.
- Support person must remain with the patient at all times.
- Support person must wear a mask at all times.
PRIMARY & SPECIALTY CLINICS:
- One (1) support person only for newborn and pediatric clinic visits.
- One (1) support person only to assist with mobility or communication, if needed.
DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING, LAB, PHYSICAL/OCCUPATIONAL/SPEECH THERAPY:
- One (1) support person only to assist with physical or cognitive disabilities, if needed.
INPATIENT/ADMITTED PATIENTS/EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT:
- One (1) support person per stay for inpatient admissions NOT related to COVID-19.
- One (1) support person per stay for Birth Center patients.
- One (1) support person per stay for Emergency Department visits.
- One (1) support person per stay for end-of-life patients. *
*Adjustments may be allowed after discussion with your care team.
- One (1) support person is permitted to help check in and assist with discharge.
- During surgery, support person must wait off premises. Updates will be provided by phone.
- One (1) support person for minors.
We encourage the use of phone and video calls for patients to stay in touch with loved ones as well as to keep them informed regarding their plan of care.
Please note: Video recording is NOT permitted without staff permission.
Published on November 30, 2020