Whether blending your own spices or purchasing curry powder pre-mixed, you will want to add these flavorful roasted potatoes to your mealtime rotation!
Red potatoes grow well in the Skagit Valley and are an excellent starch choice over the winter months. These potatoes are steamed then seasoned and roasted at a high temperature for a crispy exterior and creamy inside.
Recipe courtesy of Island Bistro
- 6 cups quartered red potatoes
- 3/4 cup minced white onion
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 2 Tbs curry powder (or spice blend of your choice)
- 3 Tbs thinly sliced green onion
- 3 Tbs chopped parsley
- Steam quartered potatoes until slightly underdone.
- Cook onions in avocado oil for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Stir curry powder into onion and oil mixture.
- Toss potatoes with mixture and bake on sheet pan in 400 degrees F oven for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Garnish with green onions and parsley.