The following is a list of departments participating in the job shadowing program. All shadowing requests are subject to department manager approval and will be granted based on available staff and individual department workload.
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Family & Specialty Care Clinics
- Food & Nutrition Services
- Information Systems
- Medical Records & Coding
- Pain Clinic
- Patient Access (Registration)
- Physical, Occupation & Speech Therapy
- Quality Review
- Respiratory Care
- Sleep Center
PROFESSIONS TO SHADOW
- Must be a high school junior or senior (at least 16 years of age), a current nursing student, a college student or an adult exploring a career in healthcare.
- Must be able to provide up-to-date immunization records for TdaP, TB, MMR and influenza.
- Must clear Washington State Patrol (WSP) background check.
Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be notified via email and may move on to STEP 2 of the application process (see below). Please allow a minimum of two weeks from your date of application. Every effort will be made to accommodate your requested dates/times and department preferences, however, due to limited staff availability, not every request can be fulfilled.
Complete this section ONLY after your application (Step 1 above) has been approved.
How to Submit Your Paperwork
After the paperwork listed in the Application Process above is complete,
you may submit it via any of the following methods:
1211 24th Street
Anacortes, WA 98221