- Tree Nut-Free
Try out this recipe for a fresh, herbaceous, punchy condiment for spooning over grilled steak or tofu, vegetables, fried egg and salads. You can also mix this with Greek yogurt to make a delicious dip.
- 1 1/2 cups arugula, packed
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup shallot or red onion
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano (or 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- In a blender or food processor, add arugula, parsley, garlic, shallot or red onion, and oregano and pulse to mince. Do not over process.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse a few more times to mix.
- Taste and adjust spices if needed.
- Drizzle over your protein or main dish of choice.
- Notes: Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Freeze in an ice cube tray, and transfer to an airtight container for up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator. If you do not have a blender or food processor, you can hand chop.