- Tree Nut-Free
Cinnamon is the predominant flavor of these easy zucchini muffins. Preheat your oven on a brisk weekend morning and everyone will roll out of bed to greet these treats when the timer dings.
Add chopped nuts, ground flaxseed, or chocolate chips for fun variations.
Replace half of the oil with applesauce to lower calories.
For a diabetic friendly version, use monkfruit sweetener instead of sugar.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2.25 cups sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Fill muffin tins with paper liners.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon into bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together into a second, large bowl. Add dry ingredient mixture to wet ingredients, stir to combine.
- Stir in grated zucchini, then pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean. Cool on rack for 20 minutes before serving.