This anti-inflammatory dish is versatile for any meal during the day. A great source of protein, omega-3s, and micronutrients to support vitality. Sun-dried tomatoes supply the antioxidant lycopene.
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1.5 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta or Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In 10" cast iron skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add the onions and cook three minutes stirring frequently.
- Add spinach and sun-dried tomatoes, cook one more minute. Take off heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk eggs with 1/2 of cheese, pour over vegetable mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
- Place in hot oven and bake until just set, about 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Cut into eight wedges.
- Tip: Leftovers can be eaten cold or reheated gently in the microwave.